1. Through resonance effects. If you can resonate with something you can affect it, thereby helping to release blockages. This is where application of effective microcurrent frequencies and colors of light are so valuable.
2. Through supplementing weak, deficient areas - by adding an outside source of gentle energy that is easily acceptable to the body. The test that an energy source is acceptable is that measured resistance of the body is reduced.
3. Through restoring the normal polarization of the body’s energy fields. Several research studies have confirmed that severe pain and disease conditions are often associated with polarity reversals in the body.
4. Through very rapid dispersion of blockages. When cells output more energy than the fascia (including the meridian system) can circulate excess energy and heat build up, triggering acute or chronic pain. If left unresolved this can coalesce into masses and tumors. Good microcurrent and light techniques can almost instantaneously move the stuck energy into circulation, thus relieving pain and inflammation very quickly.
978 - 621 - 4820
Essential Wellness for
Mind, Body & Spirit
All content copyright © 2009-2014 Vscentials - All Rights Reserved
Vscentials - Essential Wellness for Mind, Body & Spirit
412 Lakeview Drive, Hampstead, NC 28443
Q: How does microcurrent and light work to relieve pain?
A: In several ways -
Q: How does microcurrent and light work to accelerate healing?
A: Research has shown that ATP production is increased 400% or more and amino acid replication is boosted when currents below 1 mA are applied to inured skin . Both of these support regeneration and healing. There are also many subtle, less measurable ways that resonant energy stimulation promotes healing. These probably include promotion of neuro peptide activity and enhancing information systems in the Living Matrix of the body through internal light transmissions.
Q: How can you help heal depression and other psycho-emotional issues with these therapies?
A: Depression is based in stuckness in persistent negative thought patterns that are reinforced by external situations. Acupuncture points are gateways into the mind-body control panels within. TCM teaches that each major organ houses an aspect of the spiritual essence of the person. The cry of the body-mind for color is often called “Color Hunger”. Many people act out through addictive and compulsive behaviors in an attempt to satisfy this inner hunger.
Organs and their associated psycho-neurological-endocrine centers, or “PNE”centers respond strongly to application of certain colors of light, microcurrent and botanical applications which can feed this color hunger and help a person feel clearer and more integrated. Depression can be relieved through a combination of:
1. Unblocking a person’s energy fields, thus promoting greater feelings of ease and flow.
2. Feeding color hunger through acupuncture points that directly feed the Organs and chakras.
3. Facilitating receptivity to shifts and then using that opening to help the patient reprogram
negative thought patterns.
4. Aromatherapeutic Brain Associations that work to help build new neuronal pathways.
Q: What is soul healing and how does it relate to relieving pain and helping heal these
A: The Soul is the spiritual essence of a person that holds experiences, impressions and knowledge beyond that of the personality and body. When good diagnosis and well-chosen therapies do not afford significant improvements for patients, and when painful issues recur over and over again, it is likely that healing is needed on the Soul level. There are meridian points that directly affect this level, such as the upper Kidney meridian points. Yet the most important factors are awareness, love and clear intention to access the Soul and to enlist the Soul’s assistance in the healing process. Soul healing and PNE therapies are very effective adjuncts to microcurrent therapies for chronic pain, depression, trauma and other psycho-emotional disorders.